This eFoil was created using sophisticated parametric models and digital wind tunnel. It is the first unibody powered hydrofoil fuselage that uses streamlined hydrodynamics to deliver greater efficiency. The Fliteboard eFoil isn’t reliant on wind or waves, and it flies effortlessly for up to 90 minutes per charge.
What is Fliteboard?
The board integrates carbon fibre, Innegra, aircraft-grade aluminium and high-quality wood laminates.
Advanced lithium-ion cells battery with 100% pure nickel terminations for low resistance
GPS-Bluetooth magnetic charging throttle controller
The quiet electric motor produces thrust to fly at up to 27 miles or 45km per hour for up to 90 min.
How does it work?
- The best part of this is that you need no wind and no waves to fly on this carbon-fibre eFoil. Choose from three board models to suit different riding needs, including Fliteboard PRO and Fliteboard AIR, in a range of quality finishes. Customise your ride with different wings and batteries.
- The custom-designed waterproof (IP67) handheld remote provides intuitive control. The Fliteboard is easy to transport and set-up. Any body of water (more than 1m deep) becomes a playground. The ocean, rivers, lakes and bays are now yours to explore like never before.
- The quiet electric motor produces thrust to fly at up to 27 miles or 45km per hour. These hydrofoils are engineered for maximum thrust and efficiency for a range of wings, rider weights, and speeds with a precision developed in Germany specifically for Fliteboard’s unique requirements.
- With this technology, you can fly effortlessly for up to 90 minutes per charge thanks to the Fliteboards’ dynamic eFoil propulsion system, and with a zero-emission propulsion system.
- The Fliteboard battery or Flitecell is a plug and play power source that comes in two sizes depending on your performance requirements and budget. Its durable, high-quality housing is fully waterproof.
- Flitecell Sport 30 AH with a 1.65KWh capacity and a 19.3 lb (8,7 kg) weight.
- Flitecell Explore 40 AH with a 2.1KWh capacity and a 30.6 lb (13,8 kg) weight.
- All three Flightboard models can use the same Flitecell
Controller & Flitebox
- The Flite Controller is fully waterproof. It includes a magnetic hall sensor for very precise throttle control. The Flite Controller consists of several rider modes to make learning more manageable and to provide precision control for experienced riders.
- Flite Controller includes a display that provides a range of information to help you get the most from your ride, and assist you in returning home with the remaining Flitecell power.
- The Flitebox system is manufactured from hard-anodised aluminium and complete with finned heatsink for optimised cooling. Also inside the Flitebox is a powerful on-board computer that coordinates data from multiple sources.
- Choose from three Fliteboard models to suit different riding needs.
- Fliteboard suits riders from beginner to advance. Enough volume and deck area for early planning and easy pop-up, yet still highly manoeuvrable and easy to transport.
- Flightboard PRO is for experienced riders that want the smallest board possible. Lightweight and responsive, it is not recommended for beginners.
- The user-friendly Fliteboard AIR inflates around a self-contained power shell for easy transport. This durable model is perfect for families, lessons, tours and resort operators.
- Interchangeable wings allow you to customise your ride. We can distinguish between :
- Cruiser Wing for early and stable foiling. Maximum efficiency for slow to medium speed cruising and heavier riders. Suited to tight turns at lower speeds. The best option for waves.
- Flyer Wing for speeds up to 27 miles or 45km per hour. Maximum efficiency for medium to fast speeds, and lighter riders. Suited for quick turns and higher speed, and long-range exploration.
- The battery or Flitecell has high strength polyvinyl chloride cell holders that maximise rigidity. It counts with CNC machined aluminium and high-temperature polymers for optimum heat management and performance.
- An efficiency screen on the controller displays watt-hours per kilometre, to guide you to speed up or slow down to maximise your ride time and range.
- The specially configured Battery Management System will reduce the power available when the Flitecell is close to running out. This gives you enough energy to motor slowly back to shore, but not enough power to foil. For safety reasons, you should never ride further from shore than you are prepared to swim.
Interchangeable components make Fliteboard easy to transport, set-up, and customise to suit your style. In total, there are 56 different combinations available! At Ibiza Foils, we let you try it and help you buy it. What will it be?